We are looking for diverse, dedicated, enthusiastic, resourceful, and motivated undergraduate students to serve on our Orientation Team.
The application for 2020 Orientation Leaders is available by going to the link in the sidebar to the right.
For more information, please read our OTeam Selection page.
New Student Orientation (NSO) begins the transition to Penn State and the Orientation Team makes THE difference for new students and their families.
- Welcome over 10,000 incoming first-year, transfer, and change-of-campus students
- Connect training on counseling and helping skills into daily customer service
- Build lasting friendships with your team
- Practice and perfect public speaking and facilitation skills
- Grow as a leader personally and professionally
- Make decisions and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Lead conversations on diversity, inclusion, involvement, and safety at Penn State
Make a positive impact. Ease the transition into the tradition.
Say YES to your best summer at Penn State and #KhakiUp!